Hello. We understand that purchasing an organic nutritional product such as Moringa for the first time can be a tough process. We understand that you might not know what Moringa exactly is, what it does, how to consume it and whether its safe for consumption or not.
This section has been added to our website to help answer some of the most frequently asked questions received by our customer services team.
If you find the answers to the questions below unsatisfactory, require more detail about a particular subject, or have any other question not address here, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on WhatsApp at 00-92-300- MORINGA (6674642)
- What is MORINGA?
Moringa is basically a tree, also known as the “Miracle Tree”, which is grown in hot and humid climatic areas of Pakistan, India and some parts of Africa.
The leaves, stem, bark and roots of the Moringa tree contains high quantities of 90+ vitamins, 40 + antioxidants, proteins, Calcium, Potassium and Fiber, making these components of the Moringa tree highly nutritious.
The leaves and stem of the Moringa tree are dried and converted in tea or powders and consumed directly, or added to medicines to fulfill nutritional requirements.
- Is Moringa consumption approved by international food agencies
YES! Not just that, the United Nations Food Program distributes Moringa capsules in several of the areas affected by malnutrition to help people overcome their vitamin and nutritional deficiencies. Moringa is a superfood consumed across Europe, US, East Asia and the Middle East.
- What are the benefits of consuming Moringa.
As explained earlier, Moringa contains 90+ Vitamins, 40+ antioxidants, Calcium, Potassium, Fiber and Protein. Several studies have been conducted internationally and the following benefits of Moringa have been identified:
- Boosting immunity (due to high concentration of Vitamin C)
- Reducing joint pain (due to high concentration of Calcium)
- Controlling blood pressure
- Controlling sugar levels
- Increasing milk production of lactating mothers
- Reducing lethargy and giving an energy boost
- Skin and hair health
- Aids in weight loss (when consumed in warm water)
- How to consume / use Moringa?
Mix one teaspoon full of Moringa in warm water and stir for one minute and drink. You can also mix one teaspoon of Moringa in yogurt, salads, shakes or curries.
Consume twice daily.
- Should I leave medications if I start consuming Moringa?
Moringa is not a medicinal treatment for a particular disease. It is only a super food that acts as a nutritional supplement to provide you with additional vitamins and minerals. Seek your doctor’s advice for use of medicines.
- Who should consume Moringa?
Everyone! Young men and women can take them to boost their energy levels and to improve their skin and hair. The elderly should consume it to maintain their sugar levels, blood pressure and for joint pains. Lactating mothers should consume it to boost their milk production to feed their newborns.
Moringa is meant for everyone!
- Who should NOT consume Moringa?
Moringa has been shown to reduce sugar levels so people with low sugar levels should avoid consuming Moringa.
- Why should I choose Good Moringa?
Good Moringa’s Moringa Powder has several qualities that make it the best one in the market
- Good Moringa grows its own Moringa trees and does not procure from a vendor
- Good Moringa’s Moringa Powder is 100% organic
- It is free of GMOs, pesticides and chemical based fertilizers
- We shadow dry our Moringa and make sure no heat is applied to the leaves or stems to ensure nutritional value is intact
- Good Moringa’s 100% Organic Moringa Powder is fresh from the farm to the table
- Every single batch of Good Moringa’s 100% Organic Moringa Powder is tested for its purity and nutritional value
- Our packaging and filling are done in a temperature and moisture controlled environment so you do not have to worry about the powder turning stale